10 Jul 2017

The Three Magical Words!

Ever since we were born, You & I, all that we wanted & needed was love, care, affection, warmth, acceptance, attention, respect and all that we never wanted rather feared was ignorance, isolation, hatred, being taken for granted, under-valued etc. Isn't it the same even now? Like what we want, need, fear? We were born, our parents were our world, we grew, our friends made their space in our world, we grew up even more and its not just our parents & friends but the life partner, soulmate, the special someone concepts crept into our world. So, yeah, we all love to be loved by some or many, loved by at least one. 
BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE! :)
                What we do, how we live, whom we want etc revolves around the very concept of feeling good, feeling loved, feeling wanted, feeling safe, feeling complete. Doesn't that feel just awesome when someone says I Love You...? I Miss You...? I Want You...? I Need You...? May be that is the reason these sets of words are termed as the 'three magical words', for the magic and instant happiness they give to any individual. Consciously or unconsciously, that is what we crave for from our parents, friends, the special someone... and by now, you would have experienced such love & affection and this could be from the family, pets, friends, our intimate partner, spouse or anyone for that matter. 

But, are you happy? In spite of having people around you, are you happy? In spite of being loved by others, are you happy? What's your answer? No? Not really? Sometimes? Don't know? Let your inner voice respond to this... If the answer is a 'no' or anything other than a 'yes', have you thought about the reasons like why do you feel lonely? why incomplete? why low? why just surviving and not living? why do you sometimes feel disconnected? 
                Got the answer? I'll help? When was the last time you got to hear those magical words? Just now? a while back? a day? a week or a month? a year ago? much more longer? don't remember? That's OK! That doesn't really matter. What matters the most is, are you really hearing something that would soothe you or make you feel good? Do you really know what you need? Because 'you' in every sense is your soul and not your body. What we speak and think is the loudest audible thing to our-self. 
           When was the last time you conversed with your soul? When was the last time you appreciated yourself? When was the last time you told to your self 'I Love U & I'm there, Don't worry'? Do you know hearing to those words would make you feel great and soothe your every pain and heal your heart? Why are you waiting to hear it from someone else? That person in you needs you... needs your love & acceptance. 
I FEEL FREE IN MY OWN SKIN!
             By the way, what's your favorite thing? What is that without which you can't live? Well, mine was my mobile phone. I couldn't imagine my life without that. I feared losing it all the time. What is yours? Mobile, laptop, bike, car or anything big or small? I lost that phone, I cried, I sulked but later I got a new & better phone. Life without that mobile wasn't as bad as I thought it could be. 
                 Lesson learnt: The materialistic things once lost can be replaced probably with a better one but how about something which when once lost can't be replaced? Yeah, that's you, your soul, your life... take care of it like your baby. Adopt it & be humane to yourself, friend! If there is anything that you don't like about yourself, then those tiny-miny things can be fixed. If you feel bad for being betrayed, don't betray your soul that's keeping you alive. I feel glad that I haven't lost myself in the journey life, are you?
              Friend, what you have in you is what you can give to others and what you give is what you get back. Expecting mango juice out of lemons is mere foolishness. Trust me, you are the best medicine to self & the best companion too. Stand by yourself, stand tall! You have all the strength of a phoenix to rise from your own ashes. Believe in it & experience the magic! Love your self & live for yourself because WE LIVE ONLY ONCE!

#WLOO

Preneeja Peelukhana

P.S: ( Tell this to yourself ) I LOVE YOU. I LOVE & ACCEPT YOU FOR WHATEVER YOU ARE. I NEED YOU. THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME ALIVE & BEING MY STRENGTH. YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME. I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU & NOT LET ANYONE HARM YOU. YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO ME. AND I'M SORRY FOR THE TIMES YOU WERE HURT. I'LL HEAL YOU. I CAN HEAL YOU. I CAN HEAL MYSELF. I'M STRONG. ( take a deep breath & smile) 
               

24 comments:

  1. Universal and basic truth which we forget everyday in our life. It is the first thing to do when we wake up rather than starting with routine daily chores

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'What you have in you is what you can give to others and what you give is what you get back'.my favorite line. this article is quite inspirational 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great n inspirational article
    looking forward for some more articles I really liked the moral one should love his/her self first

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good piece of writing that I have read in the recent times. More importantly, your work makes me reflect on what we do and what we should to keep the inner health, cuz every wealth blossom from there. Keep up the great work, PP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Thank you so much BB :) I'm glad that you read it n it helped. :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice good I liked it thank you pls keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing... Damn Inspirational prenee..Loved reading dis article too 😘😘 keep sharing ua writing 😍 cuz I love reading it..💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing... Damn Inspirational prenee..Loved reading dis article too 😘😘 keep sharing ua writing 😍 cuz I love reading it..💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always great to read ur articles girl.. 😊😊
    Keep it going..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes it is the most simple thing that holds utmost importance and is neglected. It is the easiest ones that are usually left undone. A huge round of applause for your inspiring article. The importance of introspective and self esteem is clearly brought out. Keep writing and keep touching minds. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know it seems that you can look inside me...or rather this entire blog was talking to the me inside me than the me who is writing the comment. I hope this makes sense. Nice writing. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know it seems that you can look inside me...or rather this entire blog was talking to the me inside me than the me who is writing the comment. I hope this makes sense. Nice writing. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. waaaaah! thats exactly how it had to be...! and its perfect! thank you karan :)

      Delete
  14. This is what life is meant for, the only teacher in this world which is itself the test , the assesser and the result.
    Great piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such an amazing post!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Education? What is it?

‘Education’ a single word with a huge and deep meaning. Education is what makes us a better person. Often people think that studying and...